- BEE consulting and strategic planning
- Our Managed Service so you can focus on what you do best, running your business.
- WSP (Work-place Skills Plan) and ATR (Annual Training Report) submission to your relevant SETA
- Employment Equity planning, training and submissions
- BEE audit facilitation
- EME (Exempt Micro Enterprise) certificate facilitation through our accredited pa
- We provide in-house BEE training for your staff including systems and record keeping in line with the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Training is pitched at a practical level and includes examples that can be applied directly to the environment in which delegates operate.
- We also run external public workshops from time to time including Employment Equity Committee training.
In the event that your staff changes or leaves, BEE novation would still have your BEE portfolio intact and maintained.
- BBBEE Policies-based document pack:
This collates your BEE documentation, which we fine-tune to meet verification format requirements. Our consultants can request this information from the relevant stakeholder or gather documentation directly from the source.
- Observing verification:
Our consultants can recommend a verification agency for you. Verification agencies provide impartial measurements. They do not offer advice just as BEE novation does not offer verification. The document pack prepared is used by the verification agency to verify your BEE score. If possible, our consultants will sit in during the verification agency meetings and final audits. They will also “argue” your case to a verification agency to ensure you earn all the points you deserve.